Monday, May 4, 2009


So I have two beautiful cats that I adore that are both rescued cats. The oldest is Max, he is an orange tabby. He adores me. He will sit and just stare at me for hours. He puts his little arm around me. Sits as close to me as humanly possible. When allowed he will live on top of me. My younger cat is Missy who is a tuxedo cat. She is beautiful, fun loving, loves her toys and communicates very well. Max is jealous of her and won't let her near me when I am sitting on the couch. That is his territory and he is the alpha cat. Cliff is very jealous of Max. At times he can't stay in the living when Max is there, has a fit and goes to bed. I think Cliff is old enough to know the difference between an animal's attention and his.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Max sounds like my cat...I always tell my cat that if she could crawl inside of me and just be me she would be happy. She gets so close to me at times! I love her to death though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom has acted that way about my cats, lol! Yours are adorable. I love mine too but sometimes they drive me crazy! (Like right now as I type this, Pinky is quietly but annoyingly making an "ack" noise at the bedroom door - He's been doing this off and on since I tried to fall asleep last night. He's bored).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are so precious. I love my cats and they have very different personalities.

    ReplyDelete