Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Absence

I haven't written in my blog for a long time, mostly because I was afraid of what I would write. After my wonderful July 4th weekend, my life fell apart. It happened the minute I opened the door to my house from this great weekend. I am not going to get into major details as those of you who know me well know what I went through. From July 4th to the end of October, my life changed dramatically. My man of five years left without a goodbye and moved to the arms of a sick girl 25 years younger. After the trauma, a restraining order, and becoming empowered, I have taken some baby steps to recovery. I am trying to work on forgiveness, or at least, moving from hatred as that is not healthy for your soul. Because of all this, I haven't written, but I am now ready to continue with my blog.

So to say August, September, October and a good part of November has been erased from my life, so it has been erased from my blog.

But, my friends, I am back and getting stronger. I love you all and all the support you have given me during my rebirth.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see your post Meg! Hope you are having a great holiday season! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see your post here too! I know these past few months have been heartbreaking and challenging but you are empowered and on the road to recovery and strength & I applaud you for fighting for yourself! And remember, forgiveness doesn't mean you're condoning what's been done to you, it's about choosing to let go of the hurt & negativity so you can move on and be happy. A Blessed, healthy, prosperous & Happy New Year to you my dear dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled that you are moving forward and healing.... you took the time to feel the feelings you had and to grieve that relationship and now you can move ahead with life and what it has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete