Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OK, so today I went for my post op visit and didn't get great news. I was hoping my surgery would be done laproscopically and was told today that it was not possible. First off, I am not supposed to have a hernia, I am a woman for goodness sakes! Anyway, now I am getting pretty nervous about the whole thing because it sounds so much more involved than I previously thought. So on March 30th I have an appt with the anesthesiologist and on April 3rd I am scheduled for surgery. I think my doctor is too darn cute, thin and pretty to be a surgeon. How can she have all that an be smart on top of it?

1 comment:

  1. Too cute...about your doctor. I'm glad you like her! That's important. I'm going to be thinking good thoughts for you Meg......we'll both bolster each other up that week ok?

    ReplyDelete